Studioetc is uniquely positioned in the creative marketplace to help companies tell their story in 3-D ways. As an award-winning 3-D design and build firm, we’ve mastered converting ideas into custom exhibits, events, AV technology, corporate interiors, public spaces and retail displays. Our corporate HQ, production studio and wide format graphic print center are located in the greater Philadelphia area. Upscale, contemporary work environment.
Studioetc offsets excessive costs of trade show exhibits by utilizing our signature “reverse engineering” as well as offering full “in house” production of large format direct-print and vinyl graphics, lamination and finishing.
Our impressive list of loyal clients is diverse and extensive. Studioetc is committed to turn out superb results ALWAYS.
• Prospect and research background information to identify potential clients in our target market. Build relationships with targeted companies/ organizations.
• Meet with prospects to introduce our product and service. Prepare and present proposals.
• Act as a liaison between clients and our internal project management team.
• Manage all phases of the selling and closing process.
• Continue to build business deep within the client base.
• Manage and develop active prospects into clients.
• Provide superb customer service.
- Dedicated individual who is experienced, preferably in the trade show exhibit industry or related industries and who is intentional about earning six figures
- An account closer with strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to comfortably present with poise and sophistication to high-level decision makers within a sophisticated sale environment of 20’ x 20’ and above
- Highly developed communication skills in 3 areas- presentation, written and verbal
- Service existing clients with excellence and build deep relationships
- A minimum of 3 years of accountable, industry or related industry sales experience is required
- Ability to prioritize one’s time and adheres to a systematic, daily organized work plan
- Occasional travel as needed to attend trade shows and client events
- Studioetc provides strong “in house” lead generation to increase presentation opportunities for sales executives. We offer the most competitive pricing and an outstanding closing rate. We have a “no territories” policy.
• Competitive commission and salary based on proven track record
• Health & Dental Insurance & 401K
• Paid holidays
• Paid vacation/ number of weeks based on tenure
Studioetc is an equal opportunity employer. No recruiters or phone calls please. All applicants must submit a resume on this site to be considered. Please visit our website at: studioetc.com
Please include written work/ job history. Visit our website at: studioetc.com to view all of our capabilities.