As a 3D marketing design & build group that specializes in exhibits, events, retail displays, corporate interiors and AV technology. STUDIOetc helps companies tell their story in 3D ways. We are uniquely positioned in the creative marketplace. Our capabilities are deep. Our experience is diverse. The results are unsurpassed. Beginning with design and fabrication, managing and storing as well as installation, we’ve operated this well-oiled machine with pride for 20 years.
We are progressive. We respect our employees and value their ideas. Our team works together cohesively and enjoy winning on our clients’ behalf.
We are an established custom design/ build exhibit firm with a large percentage of our business being trade show design, build and fabrication. We are experiencing quantum growth and we are seeking an additional Project Manager. with trade show experience. This individual will serve as liaison for the exhibit consultant and design and fabrication teams to the client on a day to day basis to strategically drive projects to successful, on time completion.
• Determine and communicate project timelines based on client needs and manufacturing lead times.
• Work with the client throughout the development and approval process.
• Provide cost estimating, budget planning, labor planning,material management and forecast project completion time.
• Consult with designers and vendors regarding aesthetic, structural and budget guidelines and effectively communicate details with everyone involved.
• Use mechanical and creative skills (familiar with trade show fabrication and installation process) to identify custom applications and solutions for manufacturing and fabrication of project orders.
• Effectively communicate technical information to technical drafters in the creation of working CAD’s and instructions.
• Communicate project details, change orders and scheduling to the production team throughout the fulfillment process.
• Convey accurate timeline information to the shipping department to ensure successful product delivery.
• Serve as a multitasking team player
- Minimum 1 year experience in a PM role within the trade show industry is required
- Computer skills: Macintosh, Microsoft Office
- Well developed, clear verbal and written communication skills interacting with clients and team in any given situation
- Organized and systematic in prioritizing tasks to reach tight deadlines while multitasking among projects
Paid holidays and vacation along with a benefits package inclusive of medical, dental and 401K. Salary is commensurate to verifiable trade show industry experience and expertise. Please include written work/ job history. Visit our website at: studioetc.com to view all of our capabilities.